- Summit Women PraySaturday, April 25, 2015, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM – Connection Ctr
- SPF Mother's Day LuncheonSunday, May 10, 2015, 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM – Fellowship Center
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, May 16, 2015, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM – South Parking Lot
- Women's Summer NightsThird Tuesday, from 05/26/2015 to 08/18/2015, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM – Worship Center
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, June 06, 2015, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Simple SummerEvery Tuesday, from 06/09/2015 to 06/23/2015, 9:30 AM - 11:59 AM – Ministry Center
- A New JourneyEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 251
- Titus 2: Women Encouraging WomenEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 261
- WholeheartedEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 132 - Reception Rm
- The HeightsEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 254
- The CoreEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- DayspringEvery Sunday, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM – Rm 158 - Garden Rm
- RadiantEvery Sunday, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM – Rm 176 - Bowling Alley
- Heartfire Every Sunday, 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM – Rm 263
- Unknown to Us, Known to HimMonday, June 29, 2015, 9:30 AM - Thursday, July 02, 2015, 11:15 AM – Garden Room
The Women's Ministry of Houston's First Baptist Church is designed for women of all ages to know that she is uniquely gifted by God. It is our desire for women to find a place to study the Word of God, and equip them to use the gifts that God has given them.
Childcare is available for most events & throughout the week. To learn more and register, visit the Childcare page. If you have any questions about Childcare, please contact .
For a complete listing of upcoming Women's events, please visit our Events page.
Summer Bible Studies
The Women's Ministry offers many special gatherings thoughout the week, each designed to help you grow in your relationship with the Lord, others — or both. Discover our bible study opportunities and sign up today!
A Christ-centered, balanced weight-loss and healthy living program that has guided hundreds of thousands of people to a healthy lifestyle and a closer walk with the Lord.
Houston's First's adoption and orphan care ministry.
With Beth Moore.
Investing in Women who can change the World.