- Car Care MinistrySaturday, January 10, 2015, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM – South Parking Lot
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, February 07, 2015, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, May 16, 2015, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM – South Parking Lot
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, June 06, 2015, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, August 22, 2015, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM – South Parking Lot
- Car Care MinistrySaturday, October 17, 2015, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- A New JourneyEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 251
- Titus 2: Women Encouraging WomenEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 261
- Whole HeartedEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 132 - Reception Rm
- The HeightsEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 254
- The CoreEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- DayspringEvery Sunday, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM – Rm 158 - Garden Rm
- Heartfire Every Sunday, 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM – Rm 263
The Women's Ministry of Houston's First Baptist Church is designed for women of all ages to know that she is uniquely gifted by God. It is our desire for women to find a place to study the Word of God, and equip them to use the gifts that God has given them.
Childcare is available for most events & throughout the week. To learn more and register, visit the Childcare page. If you have any questions about Childcare, please contact .
Motherwise - Cypress
Motherwise is a wonderful study for mom’s of younger children that includes teaching, small group interaction lead by seasoned “mentoring moms” and ...
A Modern Girls Guide to Bible Study
This book, by Jen Hatmaker, gives great practical steps for studying the Bible. The study has an engaging style and is a great for all levels- perfect for ...
For a complete listing of upcoming Women's events, please visit our Events page.
Summer Bible Studies
The Women's Ministry offers many special gatherings thoughout the week, each designed to help you grow in your relationship with the Lord, others — or both. Discover our Fall Bible Study Opportunities and sign up today!
A Christ-centered, balanced weight-loss and healthy living program that has guided hundreds of thousands of people to a healthy lifestyle and a closer walk with the Lord.
Houston's First's adoption and orphan care ministry.
With Beth Moore.
Investing in Women who can change the World.