- A New JourneyEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 251
- Titus 2: Women Encouraging WomenEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – Rm 261
- Whole HeartedEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 132 - Reception Rm
- The HeightsEvery Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM – Rm 254
- The CoreEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- DayspringEvery Sunday, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM – Rm 158 - Garden Rm
- Heartfire Every Sunday, 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM – Rm 263
The Women's Ministry of Houston's First Baptist Church is designed for women of all ages to know that she is uniquely gifted by God. It is our desire for women to find a place to study the Word of God, and equip them to use the gifts that God has given them.
Childcare is available for most events & throughout the week. To learn more and register, visit the Childcare page. If you have any questions about Childcare, please contact .
No Other Gods
No Other Gods offers a revealing look at the heart of a woman. This study will explore what happens when good desires become false gods, robbing us of an ...
Join us in unfolding what it means for a woman to be made in God’s image, why sin deforms God’s image upon us, and how to be recreated back into God’s ...
For a complete listing of upcoming Women's events, please visit our Events page.
Summer Bible Studies
The Women's Ministry offers many special gatherings thoughout the week, each designed to help you grow in your relationship with the Lord, others — or both. Discover our Fall Bible Study Opportunities and sign up today!
A Christ-centered, balanced weight-loss and healthy living program that has guided hundreds of thousands of people to a healthy lifestyle and a closer walk with the Lord.
Houston's First's adoption and orphan care ministry.
With Beth Moore.
Investing in Women who can change the World.