Families with preschoolers (birth-kindergarten), children (1st-5th grades) and students (6th-12th grades) from every campus of Houston's First are headed to Typhoon Texas next to Katy Mills for a fun-filled Thursday night on June 1 — and we'll have the park all to ourselves!
To plan ahead for your time at Typhoon Texas, take a look at this map!
For a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
Cost & Registration
- $15 per person (ages 3 and above) — Mar 26–May 14
- $20 per person (ages 3 and above) — May 15–29 or until supplies last
- Online ticket purchases are only available through midnight on May 29. After that tickets may still be purchased on the night of the event for $20 at the Typhoon Texas ticket windows.
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Free refillable Souvenir Cup (one per family, while supplies last)*! This cup can be used for unlimited drink refills!
- Floaties must be coast guard approved.
- WEATHER PLAN – A decision will be made 2 hours prior to the event regarding weather. IF the event must be postponed due to weather, notices will go out by email and on social media. No news means the event is happening!