MOPS is a gathering of women craving community, conversation and friendship. It is a place where moms can come to be encouraged and supported by other moms who are in the very same season of life. Join us for breakfast, coffee, fellowship, mentoring, discussion, teaching and creative activities.
This group meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month and is facilitated by Kelsey Kolkhorst. Registration Required.
2nd & 4th Mon, Sep 13–May 9 @ 9:30a–12p — Cypress (HUB)
- $31.95 — MOPS International fee to join
- $25 — Childcare fee per child per semester
- There are two registrations you need to complete. One for our local MOPS group and another for MOPS International.
- PLEASE REGISTER AT BOTH LINKS BELOW!
- The link on the left, “MOPS 2021-2022 Registration” is for our local group.
- The link on the right, “MOPS International Registration” is how you will register for MOPS International. Use the code YETA to make sure you are registered with our local group - Houston's First Baptist – Cypress.
MOPS 2021–2022 Registration MOPS International Registration
For questions, email Teal Moran at Teal.Moran@HoustonsFirst.org.