What's the Rush?
Think estate planning is only for older adults? You might be surprised to know that people of all ages can benefit from planning ahead.
- Singles should consider who would make medical decisions in the event they are unable.
- Married couples may consider how to set up each spouse for future financial success.
- Parents should plan for the future of their children — guardianship and financial provision in unforeseen circumstances.
- Empty nesters may need guidance in minimizing taxes or helping to launch their young adult children.
- Senior adults may have concerns about tax implications and stewardship of their estate as well as the best ways to gift their children and grandchildren.
Adults of all ages and stages of life are invited to attend Biblical Principles of Estate Planning led by Robert Kuck of PhilanthroCorp. Houston’s First partners with PhilanthroCorp, a nonprofit organization, to provide free estate planning to our congregation.
Read about a Houston’s First member’s experience with PhilanthroCorp — Eternal Impact