Our 2020 campaign will consist of four separate events taking place each evening as described below. When you register, you will choose the days you are available to volunteer.
- Mon, July 13 @ 6–8p
- Houston Welcomes Refugees — Urgent Needs Collection — Downtown Campus (1730 Jefferson St., Houston, TX 77003)
- Fill The Bus — Back to School Supply Drive for Young Scholars Academy — Downtown Campus (1730 Jefferson St., Houston, TX 77003)
- Tue, July 14 @ 6:30–7:45p
- WorkFaith Connection Orientation — Online (via Zoom)
- Wed, July 15 @ 6:30–7:45p
- Virtual Downtown Prayer Walking — Online (via Zoom)
- Thu, July 16 @ 6:30–7:45p
- Houston Welcomes Refugees Orientation — Online (via Zoom)
Cost & Registration
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- Registration is free!
- As a reminder - Deadline to register and fill out documents is by the end of day Sun, June 28.
How to Register
- Click the “REGISTER HERE” button below.
- You will land at the login page of our member database entitled “Rock”.
- You will need to login to your member profile.
- Most church members have an account profile already if you have registered for most types of church events or you are an active member of an LBS class.
- If you have never utilized the church database before, simply create a login and password.
- Complete the registration information including ministry sites and areas of service or specific volunteer dates which ever are applicable depending on the campus you choose.
- NOTE: Some areas of service require additional forms such as a Background check and/or Next Gen application that will need to be completed prior to serving with Go Houston. At the end of your registration the system will prompt you if additional items are needed.