CLICK IF YOU'VE READ BELOW AND ARE READY TO SIGN UP!
Volunteer at Sienna!
As Houston's First offers online and on campus worship services each Sunday, let's be sure to make people feel welcome when they come to Sienna!
Here are the roles we're seeking to fill at Sienna:
- Parking Lot Attendants - greet and guide vehicles as they arrive
- Building Door Greeters - hold the door open and welcome and guide people as they enter
- PPE Providers - distribute masks and other supplies as needed
- Worship Center Greeters - welcome people into the Worship Center
- Worship Center Ushers - help with seating and ensure social distancing
On the form, you will select the day(s) and hour(s) when you want to serve, as well as the role that interests you. Church staff members will only select the day(s) and hours(s), and church leaders will place them in roles as needed.
- You must be 18 years old or older to volunteer.
- No minors may serve, even with a parent or guardian.
- Childcare is available with reservations for ages 2 and under beginning Sun, Aug 23, and for ages 3 and older beginning Sun, Sep 13.
- Each volunteer must complete the registration form linked below.
- Spouses who are serving must complete the form separately.
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing while serving.
- You can bring your own mask, or the church will provide one if needed.
- The church will follow-up with you about next steps.
- This includes information about the schedule, training, etc.
- All volunteers will be provided with a "Welcome Home" T-shirt to wear while serving. If you have one from May/June, please plan on wearing that when you serve.
CLICK IF YOU'VE READ ABOVE AND ARE READY TO SIGN UP!