Every Wednesday evening during MidLink @ 4:45–6:15p — Fellowship Ctr
Join the Houston's First family on Wednesday evenings for MidLink! An evening of fun and fellowship including a buffet dinner that appeals to all ages. MidLink—connecting the Body from Sunday to Sunday!
All entrées come with a drink and a dessert.
- Bacon Cheddar Burger with Fries — $7 | Hamburger with cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle served on a potato bun
- Texas Style Chili Dog with Fries — $7 | 1/4 pound Polish dog, Texas chili, and cheese served on a hotdog bun
- Cobb Salad — $6 | Spring blend lettuce with grilled chicken, bacon, hard boil egg, tomato, avocado, and blue cheese
- Southwest Taco Salad — $6 | Spring blend lettuce with grilled chicken, sliced avocado, southwest Pico de Gallo, and Monterey Jack blend cheese in a crispy tortilla shell
- Baked Potato and Soup — $6 | Fluffy baked potato, butter, sour cream, bacon, and cheese with the soup of the day
- Side Garden Salad and Soup — $6 | Romaine lettuce blend, tomato, carrot, cucumber, bell pepper with the soup of the day
- Marinara Pasta — $6 | Bowtie Pasta, Chef made marinara sauce, chicken, and Parmesan cheese
- Fried Chicken Sandwich with Fries — $5 | Fried Chicken with pickles served on a bun
- Chicken Tenders with Fries — $5 | Three fried chicken tenders with fries