Come hear a NEW vision
for Houston's First!
On four Sunday evenings this fall (Sep 12-Oct 3), Pastor Gregg Matte will speak live at each campus as he and others share a NEW vision for our church. The evenings will include:
- Worship through music
- Reveal of the NEW vision
- Prayer for the journey ahead
- Special treats — and a gift, too!
These Prayer & Vision Nights will be the only opportunities to hear directly from Pastor Gregg about where God is leading Houston's First and the exciting opportunities He has placed before us to further our impact for the Gospel. There is so much to share that we cannot fit it in to a Sunday worship service!
So, make it a priority to join with Pastor Gregg, your campus pastor, and others at a Prayer & Vision Night this fall. These will be inspiring evenings as we gather as a church family to hear this NEW vision and unite in prayer for the journey ahead!
Each campus will have an opportunity to take part in a Prayer & Vision Night. Here's the schedule of upcoming nights. Notice that the start times and locations do vary from campus to campus. Click the Event Details links to find additional details about the schedule, who will be there, childcare, and other information you'll want to know.
- The Loop | Sun, Sep 12 @ 6p | The Loop Campus (Worship Center) | Event Details
- Sienna | Sun, Sep 19 @ 6:30p | Sawmill Lake Club | Event Details
- Downtown | Sun, Sep 26 @ 6:30p | Downtown Campus (Worship Center) | Event Details
- Cypress | Sun, Oct 3 @ 6p | Cypress Campus (Worship Center) | Event Details
- Will the Prayer & Vision Night be available online?
The Prayer & Vision Nights will not be streamed live. However, the one at The Loop Campus on Sun, Sep 12, will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing following the last Prayer & Vision Night on Sun, Oct 3. That recording will be posted the week of Mon, Oct 4.
- What if I cannot make it to the Prayer & Vision Night at my campus?
If you know that you will not be able to attend the Prayer & Vision Night for your campus, you are welcome to attend one for another campus.
- Is childcare available?
Childcare arrangements vary by campus. Click the Event Details links above for details for your campus or the night you plan to attend.
- How long will each Prayer & Vision Night last?
The program at each Prayer & Vision Night is expected to last one-and-a-half hours. Following the program you can stay to enjoy special treats — and receive a gift — before making your way home.