- Three Strands Marriage RetreatFriday, April 25, 2014, 5:00 PM - Sunday, April 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
- Deacons RetreatFriday, April 25, 2014, 5:00 PM - Saturday, April 26, 2014, 4:00 PM
- Journey of HopeFriday, April 25, 2014, 6:00 PM - Sunday, April 27, 2014, 12:00 PM
- Summit Intramural SoftballEvery Saturday, from 02/22/2014 to 04/26/2014, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM – Herman Brown Park
- Summit Spring RetreatFriday, May 02, 2014 - Sunday, May 04, 2014
- Especially Fun!Sunday, May 04, 2014, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM – Worship Ctr
- SinglesEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Right
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Left
- RootedEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Right
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Worship Center, Back Corner
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Left
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Access from Main Hall
- Safe HavenEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Across from Coffee Station
- Tabernáculo de AmorEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Backstage, Access from Main Hall
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- First FriendsEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
Marriage Ministry Dinner Series - Help Wanted
Fri, May 16 @ 6:30-9p — Cypress (Longwood Golf Club) Guest Speaker: Adam MasonCost: $40 per couple through Apr 30 $50 per couple ...
Vacation Bible School
The week of June 23-27, kids from all over Houston will gather at Agency D3 at The Loop Campus of Houston's First where they'll learn to discover, decide, and ...
View the complete list of upcoming activities on our Cypress Campus Events List.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies and visit soon!
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ().
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.