- Summit Indoor VolleyballEvery Sunday, from 07/27/2014 to 08/24/2014, 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM – Fitness & Recreation Center Gym
- Summer Lovin'Monday, August 04, 2014, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM – Ministry Ctr
- MetroLIVE 2014Every Thursday, from 06/05/2014 to 08/07/2014, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Light the Night Games - CypressFriday, August 08, 2014, 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM – Practice Fields behind Smith Middle School
- Marriage Ministry Dinner Series - Help WantedFriday, August 15, 2014, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM – NW Forest Conf. Ctr
- Houston's First Night at Minute Maid ParkFriday, August 29, 2014, 7:10 PM - 10:00 PM
- 1:9Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Right
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Left
- RootedEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Right
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Worship Center, Back Corner
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Left
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Backstage, Access from Main Hall
- Safe HavenEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Connection Ctr
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- First FriendsEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
- The HUB Student Ministry - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
Summer Lovin' is a Summer Bible Study series for women at the Cypress Campus Ministry Center.
Light the Night Games - Cypress
Glow in the dark/light up ultimate frisbee competition. Students can sign up in teams, or just show up and be placed on a team. we will be using glow sticks, ...
Marriage Ministry Dinner Series - Help Wanted
Seeking couples who want the marriage that God intended for them. All experience levels welcome! Through our marriage dinner series, we will identify tools ...
View the complete list of upcoming activities on our Cypress Campus Events List.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies and visit soon!
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ().
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.