- From Good to GraceTuesday, March 03, 2015, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM – Fellowship Ctr
- RushmoreSaturday, March 07, 2015 - Thursday, March 19, 2015 – New York City
- Summit Soccer LeagueEvery Sunday, from 02/22/2015 to 03/22/2015, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM – Warrior Field
- Meet the Artist ReceptionSaturday, March 28, 2015, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM – Main Foyer
- Meet the Artist ReceptionWednesday, April 08, 2015, 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM – Main Foyer
- Snow Jam Ski Trip 2015Thursday, April 09, 2015 - Monday, April 13, 2015 – Winter Park, CO
- 1:9Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Right
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Left
- RootedEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Right
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Worship Center, Back Corner
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Left
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Backstage, Access from Main Hall
- Safe HavenEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Connection Ctr
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- First Friends - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
- The HUB Student Ministry - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
For general questions and comments, please contact our office at 713.863.4111
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
MotherWise: Wisdom for Mothers
MotherWise is an 8 week study that deals with marriage, parenting and priorities. Designed for moms of all ages and stages of parenting.
Precepts: Genesis 3, 4, & 5
Precepts is an inductive Bible Study that uses the Bible as the primary source of study to learn about God and what the Bible teaches.
Children of the Day
This is a nine week verse by verse study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. Let the truth of God's Word bring encouragement for living the Christian life now and hope ...
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers
A group designed to equip and bring together mothers with young children. Meets every first and third Thursdays beginning Jan. 15 through May 7.
View the complete list of upcoming activities on our Cypress Campus Events List.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies and visit soon!
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ( ).
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.