- The Porch LiveEvery Tuesday, from 08/18/2015 to 11/24/2015, 7:13 PM - 9:00 PM – Fellowship Center
- Italy: Steps of PaulMonday, September 07, 2015 - Monday, September 14, 2015
- PLACEEvery Wednesday, from 09/09/2015 to 09/30/2015, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Houston Habitat for HumanityFriday, October 02, 2015, 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM – Volunteer Center
- Houston Habitat for HumanitySaturday, October 03, 2015, 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM – Volunteer Center
- Houston Habitat for HumanityFriday, October 09, 2015, 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM – Volunteer Center
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM – LGI 1
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – LGI 1
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – LGI 3
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Mallard Rm
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym & Right Gym
- First Friends - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
- The HUB Student Ministry - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- UnityEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – LGI 2
- AspireEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Heron Rm
- HeartLand - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a & 11a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
For general questions and comments, please contact our office at 713.863.4111
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
First Friends - Cypress
FOR Ages 6 wks–3 yrs FIRST TIME GUEST CHECK-IN Table located by Check-in Stations
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS is a grassroots movement that believes moms are world influencers through connecting community and motherhood. This groups meets the 1st and 3rd ...
Fight the Good Fight (Men)
Through exegetical study and discussion, topics such as worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and evangelism will be investigated.
MotherWise: Freedom for Mothers
Journey into God's Word to discover the fullness and freedom you can experiences as a woman and as a mother.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies online or by downloading a copy of the Cypress Life Bible Study Guide.
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ( ).
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.