- Summit Spring RetreatFriday, May 01, 2015 - Sunday, May 03, 2015
- Parent Commitment CeremonySunday, May 10, 2015, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM – Smith Middle School
- Bus Trip – Log Cabin & New Hermann Park GardenFriday, May 22, 2015, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM – South Parking Lot
- Three Strands Marriage RetreatFriday, May 29, 2015, 5:00 PM - Sunday, May 31, 2015, 11:00 AM
- Simple SummerEvery Tuesday, from 06/09/2015 to 06/23/2015, 9:30 AM - 11:59 AM – Ministry Center
- Camp IntersectMonday, June 15, 2015, 2:00 PM - Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:30 PM
- 1:9Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Right
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Left
- RootedEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Right
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Worship Center, Back Corner
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Left
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Backstage, Access from Main Hall
- Safe HavenEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Connection Ctr
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- First Friends - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
- The HUB Student Ministry - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
For general questions and comments, please contact our office at 713.863.4111
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
Summit Spring Retreat
The Summit Spring Retreat: Simplify is a great time to get away from everything, spend time with friends, make new friends and most importantly, be refreshed. ...
MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers
A group designed to equip and bring together mothers with young children. Meets every first and third Thursdays beginning Jan. 15 through May 7.
Parent Commitment Ceremony
At the Parent Commitment Ceremony, parents publicly express their desire to raise their child in a Christian home. May 10 @ 11p.
HUB Six Flags Fiesta Texas Trip
Join the HUB Cypress and the HUB Sienna Middle school and High school students for a day of fun at Six Flags Fiesta Texas! We will leave bright and early at 7 ...
View the complete list of upcoming activities on our Cypress Campus Events List.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies and visit soon!
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ( ).
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.