- Houston Habitat for HumanityEvery Friday, Saturday, from 10/03/2014 to 10/18/2014, 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM – Houston, TX
- "There's More to the Story" Women's RetreatFriday, October 03, 2014, 4:00 PM - Saturday, October 04, 2014, 2:00 PM – Omni Westside
- Girl Meets World: A HUB Girls EventSaturday, October 11, 2014, 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM – Fellowship Ctr
- HUB Fall Retreat - CypressFriday, October 24, 2014, 7:00 PM - Sunday, October 26, 2014, 2:00 PM – Forest Glen Camps
- Men: Serve Saturday, October 25, 2014, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM – Fitness & Rec Ctr Parking Lot
- Three Strands Marriage RetreatFriday, November 07, 2014, 5:00 PM - Sunday, November 09, 2014, 11:00 AM
- 1:9Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Right
- OverflowEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Left
- RootedEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Bottom Right
- LegacyEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Worship Center, Back Corner
- Invested LifeEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Main Hall, Upper Left
- Daily LightEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Backstage, Access from Main Hall
- Safe HavenEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Connection Ctr
- First Kids (Cypress)Every Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
- First Friends - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Left Gym
- The HUB Student Ministry - CypressEvery Sunday, 9:30 AM - 10:45 AM – Right Gym
Smith Middle School
Life Bible Studies @ 9:30a
Cypress Campus Ministry Center
Staff Offices and Gathering Space
Welcome To Cypress!
The northwest region of the greater Houston area has been growing at a rapid pace for years. That's no secret to anybody living in the area — and it's one reason why we opened our Cypress Campus in 2013.
Take a minute to read some FAQs about the campus and learn about Houston's First's Multisite Signature –– our approach to the multisite church model. The Cypress Campus is an example of this model, and we look forward to seeing how God will use it to reach the people of Houston.
Jason is a familiar face to the Houston's First family — and a familiar laugh, too! Get to know more about Jason and his family on the Cypress Campus FAQs page. Better yet, walk up to him on a Sunday and introduce yourself or give him a call at the Ministry Center. Either way, he'll be happy to meet you!
The Best Yes Women's Bible Study
A weekly study of the newly released book The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst. There is a big difference in saying 'yes' to everyone and saying 'YES' to God!
Me, Myself and Lies
An 8 week study of Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild. A study that encourages us to clean out the junk in our minds. Lead by Sherry Myers, meets at ...
Houston Habitat for Humanity
Houston's First has completely funded a Houston Habitat for Humanity home. For three weekends in October, our church family is invited to make the home a ...
Soup and the Spirit
Join us for a 6-8 week study of A Million Little Ways by Emily Freeman. Light dinner and book discussion lead by Andi Farrell and Dana Haddad Mondays starting ...
View the complete list of upcoming activities on our Cypress Campus Events List.
Life Bible Studies
At Houston's First, Life Bible Studies are the primary method for connecting with others and growing together. We invite you to explore the available Cypress Life Bible Studies and visit soon!
Send your questions or comments about the Cypress Campus to Jason Swiggart, Campus Pastor ().
Cypress Interest Survey
Are you interested in being a part of the Cypress Campus? Whether as an active volunteer and member, or simply as a committed prayer for the new location, let us know your interest by completing this short survey.