Calendar of Events PARENT HANDBOOK
Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 9a–2p
Mother's Day Out is a part-time school year program for children 6 weeks old through 5 years old. We offer play-based and Biblically-focused activities with age-appropriate academic enrichment. Our goal is to provide a program where students can develop spiritually, cognitively and socially in a safe and loving environment.
School Year Registration
- Registration is full for most age levels for the 2020–2021 school year if you are interested in enrolling in the current year please contact Michelle Valentine at Michelle.Valentine@HoustonsFirst.org.
- Online Registration for the 2021/2022 school year will be open to church member on Thursday, Feb, 18 and open to the community on Thursday, Feb 25. Currently enrolled families will have priority access to registration prior to Thursday, Feb 18.
- Completing the registration form does not guarantee enrollment in the program.
2020–2021 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION
2021–2022 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION
Fees & Rates
All costs below are based per child.
Mother's Day Out Registration Fees
$75 per child
Mother's Day Out Tuition Rates
1 Day (Tue or Thu) $125/mo
2 Days (Tue & Thu) $250/mo
Note: There is a 10% sibling discount for all additional children attending the 2 day program.
Monthly tuition payments for Mother’s Day Out are collected through an online payment system. Tuition for each month is due on the 1st day of each of the nine months of the school year (September–May). Registration Fees will be collected during your enrollment period. Your first tuition payment will occur at the beginning of the fall semester (September) and enrollment may be cancelled at any time with a 30 day written notice and withdrawal from the program.
Please keep in mind:
- Each month is the same tuition. The total cost for the program is divided into nine equal payments.
- Monthly payments are due the first day of the month.
- Mother's Day Out is NOT prorated for absences or for months that have fewer instructional days.
For questions concerning program payments, contact Kristina Gunn.
Parent Handbook — Policies, procedures, and what to pack.
Event Calendar — Important events and dates for the year.