Secret Pain: Understanding Adolescent Suicide, a co-presentation with Houston's First Baptist Church and HBU's Gideon Institute of Christian Psychology and Counseling.
Follow the live stream of this event on the Julianna Poor Memorial Counseling Center Facebook page.
- 8–10a — Understanding Teen Suicide for Clinicians Brunch & Learn in the Fellowship Center (optional, $25 per person, includes one-hour CEU)
- 10–11a — Understanding Adolescent Suicide Parents Seminar in the Chapel
- 11–11:30a — Q & A with Panel Matthew Stanford, Eric Johnson, and Adam Mason in the Chapel
Cost & Registration
- Seminar and Q & A free to attend with registration, maximum 425 people
- Optional Brunch & Learn for clinicians is $25 per person
- The first 125 people to register will get Dr.
Grace for the Children:
Finding Hope in the Midst of Child and Adolescent Mental Illness