Wed, June 1–Sun, July 31
Join CornerBooks Library this summer to compete in the Summer Reading Challenge and play SPARK Land. It’s for EVERYONE!
Challenge yourself and others this summer to go deeper into your walk with Jesus by reading and doing the good things God has planned for each of us to do.
READ one book from each of the three (3) categories
• 1 book of the Bible OUT LOUD in your home
• 1 Missionary or Biography book
• 1 Non-fiction Christian book
*BONUS* Complete five (5) S.P.A.R.K. Activities
SPARK Land Game Board: for each of the five SPARK game sections, find one activity that reflects the creativity that God has designed in you
Art of Love
• Submit online your choice of book summary, photo or “Tik-Tok style” video. Submit entries as you complete, or all at once.
• Come to the library to stamp your game board
• Once all three books have been submitted, come to the library to enter in the “SRC” Drawing** and receive your Chick-fil-A award
• Submit online one of each of the S.P.A.R.K. activities
• Come to the library to place your S-P-A-R-K stickers on your game board
• Enter into the “SPARK Land” Drawing
Come to the library to place your name into the “GRAND PRIZE” Drawing.
• Submit all Summer Reading Challenge Books and Bonus Activities online
• Online Submission is REQUIRED to enter prize drawings
• Submit entries as you complete or all at once
• All drawing prizes distributed at the completion of Summer Reading Challenge
• 3 sets of 4 field-level tickets to any Astros home game (with commemorative bobble-head)
• Warehouse 72 gift certificates valued at $300
• Chick-fil-A party trays
• Shell gas gifts cards ($50 each)
• Various family gift baskets (8-10 items per basket)
• Plus many more!
LINKS & RESOURCES