Feb 23-26, 2024
Concert on Sun, Feb 25 @ 7p
SCHEDULE · PACKAGE DETAILS · COST & REGISTRATION
Singers and Non-Performers: YOU are invited to travel to New York City and share in this once-in-a-lifetime performance experience! Singers will enjoy a weekend of rehearsals and preparation for the concert while non-performing friends/family will enjoy an all-access pass to our behind-the-scenes experience. Kari & Cody will be in concert with Houston’s First Choir for this historic performance.
Led onstage by multi-Dove Award-winning songwriter & Conductor, Jeff Bumgardner.
- Fri, Feb 23 — Arrivals; evening free
- Sat, Feb 24 — Morning & afternoon rehearsals; evening free
- Sun, Feb 25 — Morning free; afternoon rehearsal at Carnegie Hall, evening concert / dinner cruise
- Mon, Feb 26 — Afternoon departures
*Extra nights to extend your stay are available for before and/or after your package stay.
- 4 days/3 nights hotel in Sheraton Times Square
- Rehearsals with Kari Jobe and Cody Carnes
- Photo meet & greet with Kari & Cody
- Onstage performance at Carnegie Hall
- Post-concert celebration dinner cruise
- Souvenir concert poster
- Free time to enjoy NYC tourism/shows
- Receive access to all rehearsals and features above in addition to
- “VIP Best seats” ticket for concert
- Historical Tour of Carnegie Hall
- All-access pass to enjoy all activities with singing friends/family members.
Cost and Registration
- QUAD: 4 in a room — $1095 per person
- TRIPLE: 3 in a room — $1195 per person
- DOUBLE: 2 in a room — $1295 per person
- SINGLE: 1 in a room — $1595 per person
*Not included in packages: travel to NYC, hotel transfers, meals are on your own (except the dinner cruise meal, which is fantastic!), tourism/shows on your free time.
*Performers and Non-Performers may room together. Pricing is the same for Performers and Non-Performers and are based on the number of people in a room.
*Registration includes a non-refundable deposit of $150, a one-time $49 processing fee, and additional taxes. Remaining balance is paid in 3 installments:
- At time of registration — $150 deposit, $49 processing fee, and taxes
- Apr 1, 2023 — 1/3 balance due
- July 1, 2023 — 1/3 balance due
- Nov 1, 2023 — remaining balance due