Who We Are:
Christ Hope and Reconciliation Ministry (C.H.A.R.M.) was started by David and Kaye Trickett and exists to minister to needs of those incarcerated, correctional personnel and their respective families. Sharing the hope of Jesus Christ in order for them to be reconciled to God; thereby transforming relationships with their families, the local church and their communities.
What We Do:
- Evangelism: David and Kaye lead evangelistic teams into both Men’s and Women’s prisons where inmates are both challenged and encouraged with the message of the Gospel and called to New Life in Christ.
- Discipleship and Counseling: Along with Discipleship Training for new Christians still incarcerated, Counseling related to addictions, relationships, parenting skills, and employment and finances to prepare new believers for life outside the prison system.
- After Care: Once released, inmates are encouraged to continue in an After Care program whose goal is to assist them in healthily rejoining their families and communities.
- Pray for the Trickett family and the C.H.A.R.M. volunteers as they go into the prisons and for those Men and Women who will encounter Christ and are discipled.
- Volunteer by going with David and Kaye to the prisons to share the gospel and teach a new believer the basics of the Christian life.
- Volunteer through music and leading a time of worship.
- Volunteer by Mentoring a newly released or about to be released man or woman and assist them in re-entering society.
To volunteer contact David Trickett at email@example.com
For more info visit CharmPrisonMinistry.org.